Catering Request Procedures
To request for Catering Services, log on to http://sanysidrochildnutrition.com/
scroll down and click on the catering icon and follow procedures below:
1. Click on "catering request form" and "Order Guide for Catering Services" links below.
2. Fill complete request form and use our order guide to choose your meals.
3. Submit a request to your site Lead, Child Nutrition Specialist- For DO ( District Office, please submit your request with the Lead, Child Nutrition Specialist at San Ysidro Middle School; with Ms. Ana Bush EXT 3292
4. To guarantee the best quality service all requests must be submitted two weeks prior to the event. Any requests submitted less than two weeks in advance may be subject to additional charges.
5. The person initiating the request shall coordinate the meeting room with the appropriate department.
6. Scheduled time and a designated area for the Child Nutrition Department to set-up & clean-up shall be included in the request form.
7. An invoice will be e-mailed to contact person after the event.
CONTACT INFORMATION: 619-428-4476 EXT. 3011 or 3010
NOTE: All menu items include necessary plates, napkins, and utensils. Items will be decoratively displayed in baskets or on trays. Please leave these serving items at the site for pick up. Additional charges will be charged for any missing non-disposable serving items.
Order Guide for Catering Services (for adults/staff only)
FIELD TRIP ORDER GUIDE
Downloadable ItemsCNS Catering Menu .pdf
Lead, Child Nutrition Specialist by site .pdf
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.